Wednesday, January 9, 2019

My favorite quotation of St. Augustine

The world is a book and those who do not travel read save one page. ? Augustine of Hippo. This was my favourite quotation of St. Augustine, coated my high school years we ar taught about his life, journeys and teachings. I affirm represent a Augustinian life, being a coadjutor of Christ he is the one basis all of my succeeder and failures. I whitethorn not be one of the dress hat students from my batch hardly at to the lowest degree once I stand climb upn that I break in my go around.Yes, I have proven myself and before that happens I closely failed, lost hope and even give up however courage to prove myself become my persuasion for not adult up to achieve all the succeeder in education and in life. A teacher told me about inventing or change a scientific investigatory regard, which me and my conclave mates once studied and improve. go doing this we struggle searching for parts and materials we get hold of to complete our product. Its to the highest degree ii weeks before the deadline but there is unchanging a part of our project missing.We almost lost our hope submitting our project but yet my classmate broke her computing machine and weve found the exact material that we film to complete this project. After inserting the material needed, finally it worked. Then, we have a week to finish the paper and ask some wad to react about our said project. any(prenominal) questioned it and some imagination that it was amazing and skilful because we can lessen the use of electrical energy and benefit the solar heat from the sun.On the daytime of the submission we have to fount our teacher and defend our product made, who would thought that weve got the highest grade among the class and have the misadventure to compete in the congress? We neer did, it was one of the successful moments for me in my supplementary level. In the cognition congress, we tried our best to win, impress the judges and encourage the audience to see our pro duct and vote for it. Our competitors in addition has cool, different and creative inventions or innovations.though we never succeeded on to win the science congress, I still felt cheer and contented just by submitting our project and getting those grades. This is one achievement, I return I had not because Ive got a high grade, but because I have work on it hard and compensate everything in it creative and different. I deficiency to achieve more, and I think by entering the University this institution will overhaul me gain more achievement and involve me more to become creative.I could spread abroad also that it is not just light creativity that we need in guild to finish one project, it could also be team work. Life could be a tough road to travel done but if we dont stage the tough road we can never extend our talent and creativity. Our day to day experience is a daily lesson we must(prenominal) understand. We may give up but we can never achieve success if we easily loose hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment